I took a blablacar from Cluj-Napoca to Budapest and that is how I met Cristian. Him and his wife were headed to Budapest to see a doctor. They were very polite and we talked about my travels so far. I told him about my blog and he showed some interest so I asked him if he would like to be interviewed. He said yes, so below are his answers to my questions!
=Name: Crisitian F.
=How did we meet?: Blablacar Driver from Cluj-Napoca to Budapest
=Where were you born?: Turda
=Where did you grow up?: Turda
=Where do you live now and why?: Cluj-Napoca because I went to college there and found my first job to work there. It is also the biggest university town in our area.
=Tell me a little more background information about yourself? (for example about your childhood and or life in general. Anything you want to add about yourself)
I had a normal childhood, nothing special. Grew up in a family of workers in the small town of Turda. Before high school my only thoughts were how to escape this boring town.
1) Define Passion (non-romantic passion)
-all of the things that move you forward
2) List 3-5 of your passions:
3) In your own words, what does it mean to be successful?
-To be waking every morning and with a thought that you have a nice day in front of you. without being bored, annoyed, angry.
4) What does being happy mean to you and or define happiness?
-I don’t like to define this because you can find happiness in simple things like your work and your family. I don’t like to think big about happiness
5) What is/are the most important thing(s) in life?
-Depends on i think that the life is made from different types of periods. I think it depends on the period you find yourself in. Sometimes it can be your career, or your passions or your family. Just depends on the period.
6) What is your biggest accomplishment in life and/or what else do you wish to accomplish in life?
-To travel more and to have a lot of free time to be with my own thoughts, my kids, and my family. I do not want to be a slave of the system.
7) Favorite book(s) that have changed your perspective on life?
-Till Ulenspigel Charles de costa (about misbehaving of society)
-King of the flies by William Goldwig (about misbehaving of society)
-Fly in front of the arrow by romanian philosopher Horiaeatapievaci (a journal about the youth in communism in Romania)
8) If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be and how would you suggest changing it?
-To take the mean out of the world by being good to each other and doing things for each other
9) What is your philosophy on life?
-Keep things simple
10) If you had no worries, no constraints, and money was not a concern, what would you do?
-Move somewhere into the countryside or the wild of nature and go fishing every day, walk around and pick up mushrooms and walk around nature.
11) What are you most thankful for?
-Thankful for all of the things in my life right now
12) What stresses you the most in life?
-I think its the rush of our society to gain more: power, money, or possessions. The rush in general.